Monday 17 June 2013

My favourite music video


To date, my favourite music video is 'Can't Hold Us' by the artists Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. One of the reasons why I like this video, is due to the story it tells. Unlike most music videos, this appears to fit more to the purpose of a short film being around seven minutes long. Not only this, but the video achieves in showing a range of different ethnicities and genders in and amongst a variety of astonishing locations. Also, a significant amount of bewildering animals are shown, making me personally want to experience the sensation of which the artists are involved within. Finally, the video futher shows the faces of the artists, establishing names with faces, as well as promoting their album 'The Heist' throughout the video.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really interesting video, Nicole. I'd not seen it before - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete